Compact and hygienic
- Compact design, requires only 5m2 space despite the considerable dimensions.
- All-enclosed design is ideal for industrial requirements.
- Easy-to-clean all stainless construction.
- Meets the strictest hygiene regulations, design based on standard DIN EN 1672-2
- No sharp edges or corners
- Simple programming with menu guidance.
- Functional design, ergonomic work surfaces
- Easy access for maintenance
- Variable height adjusting lid design and adjustable chamber volume.
- VFD controlled belt speed assures smooth conveyor movements with quick-release for easy cleaning
- Shrink tank and dryer can be added.
- Unparalleled VC999 Vacuum technology (99,9% Vacuum)
- VC999 evacuation stops at the evaporation point for perfect packaging quality.
- Bi-active (from the top and bottom) sealing bars with electronic temperature control and precisely controlled contact pressure.
- Quick and safe sealing even with thick creases, grease or product liquids.
- Leaker rates tending to zero.
- Four sealing heights can be set.
- High-quality sealing of all available sealable materials
- 10.4” color touchscreen display.
- Simple to control and program via softkeys.
- Tried and tested settings can be saved – practically eliminating errors.
- Different user levels.
- Various languages can be selected.
- Remote maintenance possible via standard interfaces*
- Can be operated from both sides.
*depends on customer’s infrastructure
|Length||2 x 1500 mm|
|Useable spacing between sealing bars||894 mm|
|Useable spacing with only one sealing bar used||940 mm|
|Height adjustment range||20 mm / 60 mm / 100 mm / 140 mm|
|Max. product height (standard)||285 mm|
|Height adjusting lid||steps of 20mm up to 300mm, min. 40mm|
|Capacity (cycles/min)||up to 4|
|Weight without pumps and waste evacuation||approx. 1400kg|
|Power consumption (at 400 V / 3 / 50 Hz)|
|VC999 K9 without pump||13 kW / 40 AT|
|Various combinations of pumps possible|
|Power supply||440 V / 3 / 50 Hz|
|Other power supplies available on request.|
|Compressed air connection||5.5 bar|
|Compressed air consumption per cycle||45 NI|